"Clair's Tuxedo merged with Images Formal Wear" combining over 70 years of experience.
Voted "Elite Formal Wear Retailer of the Year" with "The Perfect Fit Award"
by: Jim's Formal Wear
(tuxedo designer & warehouse)
As the groom you will feel comfortable knowing we carry the top designers in tuxedo retailers, offering over six hundred vest and tie colors that allows you to match any swatch color. Don't over pay on your tuxedo rentals by ordering from a chain store, out of town attendants are no problem. Lowest prices are guaranteed with no hidden costs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- WHAT STYLES ARE AVAILABLE? We offer the latest contemporary styles as well as updated classics, all from world-renowned designers. There are over three hundred tuxedo styles with six hundred vest/tie styles and color choices. Some of the designers include: michael kors,Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis, After Six and many more.
- CAN YOU MATCH DAVID'S BRIDAL COLORS? Absolutely, we have all the matching vest and tie colors, that David's Bridal carries.
- DO I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A GROUP TUXEDO FITTING? Yes, we prefer all tuxedo parties to make an appointment.
- WHAT IF I HAVE OUT-OF-TOWN ATTENDANTS? They simply go to any tuxedo store in their area, ask for a convenience fitting (done at no charge), then call or email that information to Images Formal Wear and their tuxedo is ready when they come into town for the wedding.
- DO YOU HAVE GROUP DISCOUNTS? Yes, we offer a variety of group discounts.
- HOW SOON SHOULD I PICK OUT OUR TUXEDO'S? Typically 30-60 days prior to th event. We aslo have a large "in-stock" selection for last minute tuxedo parties.
- DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT? There is a $40.00 deposit which is applied to the rental, required when ordering the tuxedo or suit. The remaining balance is due the night of your tuxedo fitting.
- WHEN ARE THE TUXEDO'S READY FOR PICK-UP? Tuexdo's are tried on and picked up two days before the event.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF THE TUXEDO DOESN'T FIT? We ensure "the perfect fit." We have extra in-stock merchandise for exchanges and next day air shipments.